6.07.2009

Lazy Sunday

Well, it's almost time for bed... I have the hardest time sleeping on Sunday nights and don't get tired until late. It's weird because I don't stay up late and sleep in really on the weekends. Odd.

Anyhoo, I ran both Friday and today. Friday's run was actually a Personal Best for me. I ran a 5k (3.1 miles) in 28 and a 1/2 minutes. Hooray. I was DRENCHED. :)

Saturday we went to Kingwood to a pampered chef party and then hung out with Andrew's parents and had dinner and left for home around 8. I can't wait to get my pampered chef stuff in...most of all, my pizza stone and pizza cutter!! I have been dieing to make my own HEALTHY(er) pizza's! :)

Today we returned some running headphones I had bought for my new shuffle. They just didn't fit my ears and I found a pair that works. YAY!! Then we went to Macy's to start our Registry for our wedding. Also, for all who care to know, (Which better be all of you!! hehe) today marks 5 months until our wedding day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :) :) :) :) We did pretty good starting out registry. We didn't bicker too much about who liked what and who didn't. LOL

Then we came home, I ran and came home tirrrreed. I also ran too soon after we had a late lunch. It was a ROUGH run. But I made it through. I ate some leftovers and then we watched "Bride Wars."

I need to get tired soon!!! Boo for Monday!!!

1 comments:

Rachel said...

Way to go on that personal best! That's about my goal time so it was fun to read someone achieving it :)